7 Top Binance VPNs That Work in the US (Tested & Confirmed)
Binance is one of the most popular cryptocurrency trading platforms out there. While it’s available in 100+ countries, it’s banned in places like the US, Singapore, and Ontario, Canada. The best way to access the site in those regions is to use a VPN.
But can you actually use a VPN with Binance? Yes, since it hides your IP address, which reveals your location. So Binance won’t know what country you’re connecting from.
That said, not all VPNs work with Binance. We tested dozens of providers and many can’t connect to the site. But we managed to find the best VPNs for Binance, which unblock the trading platform without issues. Keep reading to find the best VPN for you.
By the way, if you’re only interested in the best VPNs for crypto transactions (so not just Binance), just follow that link to read our helpful guide.
Here are the best Binance VPNs:
How to Access Binance from the US
Here’s how to use Binance with a virtual private network in the US:
- Get a good VPN for Binance, like NordVPN.
- Download and install the VPN provider’s app on your device.
- Open the VPN app and connect to a server in a country where Binance works, like France or Romania.
- Connect to your Binance account and start trading!
The Best 7 VPNs for Binance (That Actually Work & Are Secure)
NordVPN is our favorite VPN for Binance. It can consistently access Binance, has a huge server network, and provides excellent security features.
With this reliable VPN service, you get 5,000+ servers in 55+ countries. So it’s very easy to find and connect to a server in a country where accessing Binance is possible. A large number of countries also makes it simple to find a nearby server, so that you can get fast speeds.
Speaking of fast speeds, NordVPN provided us with very fast crypto trading. We always experienced minimal slowdowns, even when using distant servers. Binance’s site always loaded instantly and we never experienced delays while buying and selling crypto.
This VPN provides access to dedicated IPs for an additional price. You can get a dedicated IP from France, where Binance is available. Accessing Binance with a dedicated IP makes it harder for the site to detect and block your VPN connection.
Also, using NordVPN with Binance gets you high-end security and privacy features. For starters, this VPN’s strict no-logs policy passed multiple security audits, so it’s really easy to trust this VPN provider. This VPN service also comes with advanced security features like RAM-only servers, so every server reset wipes all data.
Full leak protection is also available, and there are double VPN servers too, which add an extra layer of encryption. We also love the Threat Protection feature, which gets rid of ads and protects you from malicious sites and files. Threat Protection can keep you safe from fake Binance sites.
NordVPN also makes it very simple to access Binance in the US. It has apps for all major platforms, which are very easy to install and use. We especially like that all features and settings have helpful explanations, so you never feel lost using this VPN.
This VPN comes with 24/7 live chat, affordable plans, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
To find out more about this provider, check out our full NordVPN review.
- Thousands of lightning-fast servers
- Unblocks streaming services
- Fully supports Torrenting and P2P
- Strict no-logs policy and RAM-disk servers
- Ad blocker and malware protection features
- Robust security features and military-grade encryption
- 24/7 live chat support
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Only 6 simultaneous connections
- No free trial
Surfshark allows unlimited simultaneous connections, has very fast speeds and provides high-end security. If you need to access Binance on 10+ devices, this VPN is a great pick.
With this provider, you get 3,200+ servers in 60+ countries, including places where Binance is available like France and Romania. It’s also simple to connect to nearby servers for fast speeds. Speaking of which, Surfshark has blazing-fast VPN connection speeds. In our tests, we never experienced lag while accessing Binance and there were no random disconnects while crypto trading.
We’re big fans of this VPN’s security features. It comes with advanced features like RAM-only servers and also includes double VPN servers for added protection. CleanWeb is also available, which is an ad blocker that can protect you from malicious Binance cloned sites. And for an additional price, you can also get 2 other great security features:
- Surfshark Alert — alerts you if your personal data has been leaked. It’s a great way to secure and keep tabs on your Binance account.
- Surfshark Antivirus — protects your device against malware infections. So you never have to worry about accidentally clicking on a fake Binance link, which could infect your device.
This VPN also comes with easy-to-use apps on all platforms and very helpful 24/7 live chat. Its plans are very budget-friendly and it backs each purchase with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Want to read more about this provider? Check out our in-depth Surfshark review.
- Very affordable
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- Ad-blocking feature
- Unblocks streaming platforms
- Allows split-tunneling and has multi-hop VPN feature
- No-log policy and strong security features
- GPS spoofing on Android devices
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- No free version
- Does not allow P2P seeding
3. Atlas VPN
Atlas VPN comes with a great free plan and allows unlimited simultaneous connections. The latter means you can use this VPN on as many devices as you want. So it’s a great VPN for Binance if everyone in your house needs to securely access Binance in countries where it’s not available.
This is one of the only Binance VPNs out there to allow unlimited connections on its free VPN plan. Its free plan also includes really good speeds — Binance always loaded instantly and our connections to it never dropped. You also get strong security features, including a strict no-logs policy. You’re limited to VPN servers in 2 countries, but one of them is the Netherlands, so you can connect to a Dutch VPN server to access Binance without issues.
Atlas VPN’s free plan limits you to 10 GB per month, but that should be enough for crypto trading. As long as you don’t day trade 24/7 using tons of screens, you’ll probably only consume about 2–5 GB per month or so.
Upgrading to this provider’s paid plans gets you unlimited data and 700+ servers in 30+ countries. You also get access to extra security features. Our favorite is the Data Breach Monitor, which lets you check if your email has been involved in data breaches. That way, you check if your Binance account has been compromised. There’s also Tracker Blocker, which blocks ads, trackers, and malicious phishing sites.
Atlas VPN provides 24/7 live chat for paid users and very responsive email support for free users. It has some of the cheapest plans on the market and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Very affordable plans and it has a free version
- Fast Speeds
- Unlimited device support
- WireGuard protocol and strong security features
- Unblocks streaming services
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Limited Linux app
- Based in the US
- Not so many servers
PrivateVPN is an excellent beginner-friendly VPN for Binance. If you have never used a VPN for crypto trading before, we recommend picking this provider.
This VPN provider comes with apps for iOS, Android, macOS, and Windows, which are extremely easy to install — on average, it only took us 1–2 minutes to do it. What’s more, this provider has a very intuitive VPN app design. Also, the interface is simple to navigate and there aren’t a lot of features, so beginners won’t feel lost or overwhelmed. It usually only took us 6–7 seconds to find and connect to a VPN server to access our Binance accounts.
PrivateVPN has 200+ VPN servers in 60+ countries, including places where you can openly access Binance like France and Romania. Plus, this VPN has really fast internet connection speeds — crypto sites like Binance always load in 1–2 seconds and crypto trades don’t lag.
We also like that PrivateVPN offers free dedicated IP addresses if you use a specific connection method. The dedicated IPs are dynamic, so they change every time you connect to a server. But they still work with Binance because they’re available in countries like France and the Netherlands.
In addition to a standard kill switch, this VPN also has an app-based kill switch called Application Guard. It shuts down specific apps if the VPN disconnects, which is more convenient than losing your entire web access. We used Application Guard with Binance’s apps on Windows and macOS and it always worked well.
Obfuscation, called Stealth VPN, is also available — you can use it to hide your VPN traffic, making it look like normal internet traffic. This feature might be useful if you want to access Binance in a restrictive country.
PrivateVPN provides 24/7 live chat support, very cheap plans, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Supports P2P traffic and allows port forwarding
- Unlimited bandwidth and great speeds
- Unblocks most streaming platforms
- Zero-logging policy
- Free Static IP servers
- 10 simultaneous connections
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Not as many servers as other VPN providers
- No split-tunneling
ExpressVPN is a very secure VPN for Binance that has a huge server network. With this provider, you get 3,000+ servers in 90+ countries, so you can easily connect to tons of countries where it’s possible to access Binance.
We think this is a great pick if your main focus is on highly secure crypto trading. This VPN service has a strict no-logs policy that has passed several independent security audits. And the audit results are available online to read, so you get great transparency. What’s more, ExpressVPN has advanced security features like full leak protection and RAM-only servers.
You also get perfect forward secrecy, which changes the encryption key for each connection. That prevents hackers from compromising past or future encryption keys to spy on your crypto trading traffic. Plus, this VPN provider also comes with an ad blocker called Threat Manager, which can protect you from malicious ads and links.
We like how user-friendly ExpressVPN’s apps are. They’re available on all platforms and come with very intuitive designs. There’s also a Shortcuts feature, which lets you create 1-click shortcuts for sites and apps. The shortcuts then show up on your screen after you connect to a server. We used the Shortcuts feature to get instant access to Binance’s site.
This VPN service also comes with very fast speeds and 24/7 live chat support. Its plans are a bit pricey, but they provide excellent value. And there’s a 30-day money-back guarantee.
To read more about this provider, please check out our ExpressVPN review.
- Works with streaming
- Supports torrenting
- No-logs policy
- TrustedServer technology with RAM-only servers
- Premium security features
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Expensive subscription plans
- Only 5 simultaneous connections
6. Private Internet Access
Private Internet Access (PIA) is a great Binance VPN that provides excellent privacy and highly customizable apps. It also has servers in 80+ countries, so it’s easy to find a VPN server that can access Binance. And you can get a dedicated IP from Canada — we recommend choosing Vancouver or Montreal, and not Toronto because Binance doesn’t work there. Dedicated IPs from Germany and Australia, where Binance works, are also available.
With this provider, you get top-notch privacy. That’s because its no-logs policy has been proven true in court documents many times. What’s more, all of this VPN’s apps are open-source. That means anyone can inspect the code to make sure this is a secure VPN for Binance. Plus, you also get advanced security features like full leak protection and RAM-only servers.
PIA also has split tunneling. We especially like that this provider lets you choose which apps and IP addresses use the VPN and which apps and IPs use your local network. Most VPNs only let you split-tunnel apps. We successfully used PIA’s split-tunneling to only send traffic from Binance’s site through the VPN. That way, we were able to surf the web and watch Netflix using our local network.
This VPN comes with user-friendly apps for all major operating systems, but we especially like how customizable the apps are. For example, you can change the encryption cipher from 256-bit to 128-bit to increase your speeds. Also, you can make PIA automatically connect to a server when you use mobile data to access Binance’s trading platform.
PIA also has fast speeds and good 24/7 live chat support. It features very affordable plans and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Want to find out more about this VPN service? Check out our full Private Internet Access review.
- Thousands of servers
- Great for torrenting and P2P
- Strong security and encryption
- Block ads, trackers, and malware
- 10 simultaneous device connections
- Anonymous payment methods
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Based in the US
- Not all streaming services can be unblocked
7. CyberGhost VPN
CyberGhost VPN has a massive server network and offers great ways to secure your internet connection to Binance. Also, it provides cool automation features.
This VPN has one of the biggest VPN server networks on the market — 7,900+ servers in 90+ countries. It’s extremely easy to find a server in a country that can provide you with Binance access. What’s more, due to a large number of servers, you won’t have to deal with overcrowded servers, which can slow down your speeds. Plus, you can get dedicated IPs from countries where Binance works, like Germany, Australia, France, and the Netherlands.
Besides letting you unblock Binance, this provider also provides strong security features. It includes advanced features like full leak protection and RAM-only servers. Also, it has an ad blocker that protects you from malicious ads and links. That, and there’s a feature called My ID Guard, which alerts you if your Binance account has been compromised by data leaks.
Even better, this VPN has ultra-secure servers called NoSpy servers. They’re physical servers located in CyberGhost VPN’s headquarters, so only this provider’s staff has access to them. NoSpy servers are located in Romania, a country that doesn’t restrict Binance access.
We also love the Smart Rules feature available on the desktop apps — it lets you create awesome automation scenarios. For example, we configured CyberGhost VPN to connect to a server in France and open the Binance desktop app when we launch the VPN app.
This VPN service comes with fast speeds, 24/7 live chat, and very affordable plans. It backs its long-term plans with a 45-day money-back guarantee and the shortest plan with a 14-day refund.
- Good for streaming and torrenting
- WireGuard protocol available
- No Logs
- Offers Dedicated IP option
- Free browser extension
- 45-day money-back guarantee
- No third-party audits
- Messy app’s interface
How We Tested the Best VPN Services for Binance
We put together a team that consisted of testers located in different US states. We then asked them to test 30+ popular VPNs to see which ones can unblock Binance.
The testers used servers in 10+ countries from each VPN to access Binance at random times of the day for 2 weeks. We asked the testers to perform the following actions while accessing Binance via the VPNs:
- Deposit funds to their Binance accounts.
- Withdraw fiat funds from their Binance accounts.
- Buy crypto using credit and debit cards.
- Buy and sell crypto assets using the trading platform.
- Stake DeFi crypto assets.
- Buy and sell NFTs.
- Trade crypto futures.
To pass, the VPNs had to allow our testers to do all of those things without dealing with VPN blocks. Binance blocking a VPN 1–2 times was considered acceptable. However, anything over that number automatically disqualified the VPN.
In addition to that, we also asked our testers to run at least 10+ leak tests while connected to the VPNs to make sure they don’t leak a user’s real IP address.
What’s more, our testers ran speed tests to make sure the slowdowns caused by the VPNs don’t negatively impact crypto trading.
Finally, we had our team test the VPN providers’ customer support. They checked if the providers’ support reps can accurately answer crypto-related questions.
Our testers then awarded or detracted points for each type of test, and then ranked the VPNs accordingly. Finally, they provided us with a list of the best VPNs for Binance.
How to Choose the Best VPNs for Binance
Here are the metrics we used to pick the best VPNs to use on Binance:
- Works with Binance — we only recommend VPNs that can unblock Binance from any country in the world.
- Works with other crypto sites — maybe you get bored with Binance or use a different trading platform. So we made sure the VPNs in this article also work with other popular cryptocurrency exchanges like Huobi, Coinbase, and Kucoin.
- Large server network — the VPN should have hundreds or thousands of servers in most parts of the world. That way, you can unblock Binance from any country and also use nearby servers for fast speeds.
- Strong security — all of our top picks come with industry-standard VPN security features. They have military-grade encryption, a kill switch, a no-logs policy, and protection against IPv6, DNS, and WebRTC leaks.
- Fast speeds — using a VPN might slow down your speeds due to the encryption-decryption process. But the best VPNs for Binance, like the ones on our list, minimize the speed loss and provide fast speeds for crypto trading.
- Ease of use — we only recommend VPNs that have apps for all major platforms that are intuitive and simple to navigate.
- Good value — all the VPNs in this article come with additional features like split tunneling and double VPN servers. They also have flexible and affordable plans and come with generous money-back guarantees.
Why Do You Need a Binance VPN?
Here are the main reasons you should use a VPN for Binance:
- Unblock Binance — Binance isn’t available in all countries. For example, you can’t use it in the US or Singapore. Also, network admins at work or on campus can block access to it. But a Binance VPN will allow you to bypass geo-blocks and firewall restrictions to use Binance anywhere in the world.
- Prevent bandwidth throttling — your ISP can throttle your speeds to Binance because they can see your connection to the site. They might do that if you’re using too much data or if they have a problem with cryptocurrencies. But if you use a VPN for Binance, it makes your traffic unreadable. So, your ISP can’t see what you’re doing online, which means they can’t throttle your Binance speeds.
- Secure your internet traffic — VPNs encrypt your traffic, which stops anyone from spying on your connections. So hackers can’t monitor your Binance traffic to try and steal your login credentials or redirect your connections to fake sites.
- Protect your privacy — VPNs hide your IP address, which reveals your location. Due to that, your ISP and advertisers can’t track your online browsing and preferences. So you likely won’t be bombarded with annoying Binance and crypto-related ads if you use a VPN.
Why Is Binance Not Available in the US?
Binance is banned in the US on regulatory grounds and because it’s under investigation by government institutions.
Binance was first banned from doing business in the US in 2019 on regulatory grounds. It’s all due to Binance using securities, which are financial instruments traded in financial markets. The problem is that the Commodity Futures Trading Commission hasn’t approved the securities used by Binance.
In addition to that, the US Department of Justice and the Internal Revenue Service are also investigating Binance. They’re investigating the site for crimes like money laundering and tax evasion. They also claim that Binance allows people in the US to make illegal trades.
To circumvent that issue, Binance ceased operating in the US and instead launched Binance US in that country. Binance US is registered with the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network and complies with US laws. Despite that, it’s still not available country-wide — Hawaii, Idaho, Texas, Vermont, and New York still ban it. That’s because Binance US also needs to comply with each state’s licensing regulations, and doing that takes a lot of time.
But even though US residents can use Binance US, they don’t get the full experience. That’s because Binance US has significantly reduced features compared to Binance. For example, you get a smaller variety of cryptocurrencies on Binance US.
What Are The Best Free VPNs for Binance?
We normally don’t recommend using a free VPN for Binance because most free VPNs don’t work with the site. Out of the free VPNs that work with Binance, most of them lack essential VPN security features, like a kill switch. In addition to that, many free VPNs have very slow speeds and buggy apps.
Still, if you insist on using a free VPN with Binance, we recommend picking Atlas VPN’s free plan. It can access Binance because it comes with servers in the Netherlands. Also, Atlas VPN’s free plan provides really strong security features, fast speeds, and easy-to-use apps. It limits you to 10 GB per month, but that should be enough for most Binance users.
That said, we ultimately recommend getting a premium paid VPN like one of Atlas VPN’s paid plans or NordVPN. They simply provide a significantly better crypto trading experience.
Binance VPN FAQs
Here are the most common questions people have about using a VPN on Binance. If you have more questions, just drop us a line in the comments and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Is It Illegal To Use a VPN with Binance?
Using Binance with a VPN is not against the law. However, Binance is banned in certain countries. It might be against Binance’s terms of service to access the trading platform with a VPN in those places.
For example, according to Binance’s terms of service, when you create and use a Binance account, you agree that:
“You are neither a United States user, a Malaysia user, a Singapore-based user, or an Ontario (Canada)-based user; nor are you acting on behalf of a United States user, a Malaysia user, a Singapore-based user, or an Ontario (Canada)-based user. “
Also, buying crypto with a VPN is legal in most parts of the world. But, again, doing that might violate the crypto platforms’ terms of service.
Where Is Binance Not Available?
Some Binance services are also not available in certain countries. For example, futures and derivatives are not available in Germany, the Netherlands, Italy, Australia, and Hong Kong. Retail users in the UK also can’t use futures and derivatives.
Are There Other Ways to Unblock Binance?
Yes, you could try using a proxy, which hides your IP address just like a VPN. But keep in mind proxies don’t encrypt your traffic, so your ISP and government can still see that you’re connecting to Binance.
We have also seen users saying you can unblock Binance with Tor or a smart DNS service:
- Tor — this is a privacy network that hides your IP address and encrypts your traffic at least 3 times. We don’t recommend using Tor with Binance because, in our tests, it wasn’t able to access the site. Even if you manage to connect to Binance, you’ll experience huge slowdowns because Tor is very slow.
- Smart DNS — this is a tool that tries to prevent sites from seeing your location by hiding your DNS settings. But it doesn’t hide your IP address or encrypt your traffic. We tested different smart DNS services but they couldn’t unblock Binance.
Ultimately, your best option for unblocking Binance is a VPN. Just pick any option for the best VPNs for Binance discussed in this article and you’ll be good to go.
Can I Use Binance with a Free VPN?
Yes, but we don’t recommend using a free Binance VPN. Most free VPNs can’t access this site. And the ones that can, usually lack essential security features like a kill switch and a no-logs policy. Also, free VPNs are usually very slow and have glitchy apps.
That said, if you insist on using a free VPN for Binance, try Atlas VPN’s free plan. It comes with servers in the Netherlands that can access Binance. Also, it provides great online security, fast speeds, and 10 GB of data per month, which should be enough for crypto trading.
Which VPN Is Best for Binance?
NordVPN is the best VPN for Binance as it consistently works with this site and also has 5,000+ servers in 55+ countries. So you can unblock this cryptocurrency exchange from anywhere in the world. NordVPN also provides excellent security features, fast speeds, and very user-friendly apps.
What’s the Difference Between Binance.com and Binance.us?
Binance.us is a subsidiary of Binance.com. While the design is the same, Binance.us is a much more limited version of Binance.com. For example, you get fewer cryptocurrencies and there is no derivatives or futures functionality. That’s because Binance.us is registered in the US, so it needs to comply with US laws.
Is Accessing Binance Possible Without Verification?
You can access Binance without completing KYC, but your options will be severely limited. If you don’t verify your account, you won’t have access to services like cryptocurrency deposits, trades, and withdrawals.
Binance requires all users to perform KYC to protect their accounts against fraud and money laundering.
Can I Use Binance in Texas with a VPN?
Yes, a VPN will let you spoof your location and connect to Binance in Texas. You also need to use a VPN if you want to access Binance US, as that site is not available in Texas yet. Just connect to a server in a state where Binance US works, like California or Arizona.